Sunday 4 July 2010

365 - minus one


I've thought about it for some time and now I have finally  started.  You'll see in the list of pages at the top of this post that there is one for the 365 Project and my first picture is now posted!  It seems strange to deliberately start something that will last for a year - I tend not to think that far ahead most of the time, at least in terms of what I'll be doing.  

I hope that you'll have a look at the pictures there as time goes on and as always, comments are very welcome.  

Have a look at the Treasuries page too.  Etsy is a wonderful place for imagination and creativity, and the treasuries that I've put together are some of my favourite things that have appeared in various searches.  It's almost like challenging people - I searched using the word "silence" for example and was amazed at what appeared. 

Ok, you'll know where to find me for the next 364 days :)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting up with the 365 project - look forward to seeing your work. Love your Treasuries - I shall have to set up a few more of my own - they are so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment :) You're right - setting up treasuries is great fun and a little addictive too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a comittment- like getting up every day!! I'll check out your Treasuries when I've caught up on your posts!! But Treasuries really are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heckety, treasuries are great, aren't they?? I had some concerns about the 365, like when you know that you HAVE to do something there's that little voice that tries to talk you into doing something else! But I take pictures everyday anyway so it should be fine (fingers crossed).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really look forward to looking at a photo every day!
    You mention about commenting on them above but it seems that I can't comment on the first one!
    Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Flighty, I'll have to take a little time to work out how to enable comments on the pages that I've added. It's probably something simple but I may have to consult my software support engineer ie my teenage son :)

    ReplyDelete